As Ireland's newest regional airline, we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and airline partners. We're all hands on deck, all working towards a common goal of delivering on the unique needs of our customers. At Emerald Airlines we believe our company’s roots and culture set us apart from other airlines. We are a tight-knit organisation with an emphasis on collaboration, communication and cohesion. Like any family, our business has a beating heart, made-up of our hard-working and dedicated team.
We are delighted to confirm that we are seeking applications for the position of Continuing Airworthiness Engineer (Avionics). Based at Head Office, Hangar 5, Dublin Airport and reporting to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager, this is a full time, permanent role. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist line maintenance with troubleshooting and defect rectification where necessary.
- Review and evaluation of aircraft/equipment ADs, SBs and vendor publications for the installed Avionics equipment and subsequent compliance action.
- Liaise with TC Holders, OEMs, Regulatory Bodies and maintenance and repair organisations regarding avionic issues.
- Development of avionic modifications and management and control of avionic STCs.
- Management and control of aircraft radio licences, ELT coding and status, Mode ‘S’ (ELS and EHS).
- Follow up of avionics reliability exceedances.
- SSDFDR download analysis for mandatory parameters and unscheduled events.
- Support aircraft delivery and redelivery programmes.
- Candidates should ideally have a Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent or hold a EASA Part 66 B2 Type License.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in engineering or in a CAMO environment essential;
- Proven Avionic background and experience;
- Good knowledge of Avionic systems and components;
- Knowledge of EASA regulations.
- Previous experience within a regulated environment is desired;
- Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets (ability to manipulate / interpret data in MS Excel), word processing and presentation packages;
- Previous experience of AMOS is desirable, but not essential;
- Proactive and responsible individual, with the ability to drive initiatives at all levels of the operation;
- Capable to work successfully alone and as part of a close team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy.