As Ireland's newest regional airline, we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and airline partners. We're all hands on deck, all working towards a common goal of delivering on the unique needs of our customers. At Emerald Airlines we believe our company’s roots and culture set us apart from other airlines. We are a tight-knit organisation with an emphasis on collaboration, communication and cohesion. Like any family, our business has a beating heart, made-up of our hard-working and dedicated team.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role is a unique opportunity to join the Operations team of Ireland’s newest airline, Emerald Airlines.
This is an exciting specialised role for an ambitious individual with huge potential to develop and grow with the airline. The successful candidate will possess knowledge of electronic flight bag regulatory requirements with experience of the hardware, software and maintenance of EFB systems. Key Responsibilities:
- Management of the overall Emerald Airlines EFB system incl hardware, software and comms
- Ensuring EFB hardware and software applications conform to required specifications.
- Responsible for providing training and support to management and users on EFB applications
- Ensuring only valid version of applications and current data packages are installed on EFB devices
- Ensuring integrity of data packages used by EFB applications.
- Stock control and tracking of EFB devices.
- Engaging with suppliers of hardware, software and comms as required
- Maintenance of EFB Policies and Procedures Manual in accordance with applicable regulations and company standards incl coordination of additions or amendments to EFB procedures with the relevant airline nominated persons.
- Producing periodic management reports of EFB compliance and/or issues identified
- Develop and maintain the auditable Document Management System - Orlando
- Maintenance, amendment and revision control of Ops manuals in the Orlando system.
- Ensure all manuals, documents and forms required on board the company aircraft are controlled
- Support the Flight Ops performance and IT teams where required
- Relevant degree or at least four year’s relevant experience.
- Must be able to pass a 5-year background check
- Have permission to live and work in Ireland without restriction
- Knowledge of EFB Systems: MobileIron; Flyprestanda GURU2; Infotel Orlando; Navblue NCDIS
- Experience with Apple iPads; Apple Business Manager
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong technical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Initiative, self-direction and motivation
At Emerald Airlines, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where people are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Integrated into our core values is our commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a diverse workforce is central to our success. We’re friends, we’re teammates, we’re collaborators, we’re all hands on deck.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.