As Ireland's newest regional airline, we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and airline partners. We're all hands on deck, all working towards a common goal of delivering on the unique needs of our customers. At Emerald Airlines we believe our company’s roots and culture set us apart from other airlines. We are a tight-knit organisation with an emphasis on collaboration, communication and cohesion. Like any family, our business has a beating heart, made-up of our hard-working and dedicated team.
We are currently looking to recruit a Head of OCC, based at our airside facility in Dublin Airport. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role is a unique opportunity to lead the Operations Control Centre of Ireland’s newest airline, Emerald Airlines.
This is an exciting role for an ambitious individual with huge potential to develop and grow with the airline. The successful candidate will have experience of managing a team of highly skilled aviation professional and knowledge of ops systems and processes including training, defining SOPS, maintaining manuals and ensuring regulatory and safety compliance in all our activities.
- Manage the day-to day running of the Emerald Airlines Operations Control Centre ensuring quality and consistency of day-to-day operational decisions and compliance with Company and Authority regulations, policies and procedures.
- Manage and coordinate Flight Watch, Crew Control, Ground Ops Control and Flight Planning functions.
- Train, lead, develop, and motivate team of highly skilled aviation professionals and monitor ongoing performance.
- Manage the safety, security and compliance activities of the OCC, incl hazard identification, risk assessment and promoting a positive safety culture and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Crew Flight Time Limitations and Schedule Disruption Recovery
- Deliver OCC goals, standards, and KPIs.
- Define and maintain SOPs and Ops Control Centre Manual.
- Produce daily / weekly / monthly / seasonal management reports and as required
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong technical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Initiative, self-direction and motivation
- Relevant degree or at least four year’s relevant experience
- Must be able to pass a 5 year background check
- Have permission to live and work in Ireland without restriction
- Knowledge of airline ops Software: PDC, PPS advantageous
- Experience in airline operations management advantageous