As Ireland's newest regional airline, we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and airline partners. We're all hands on deck, all working towards a common goal of delivering on the unique needs of our customers. At Emerald Airlines we believe our company’s roots and culture set us apart from other airlines. We are a tight-knit organisation with an emphasis on collaboration, communication and cohesion. Like any family, our business has a beating heart, made-up of our hard-working and dedicated team.
The Marketing & Communications Executive will help generate revenue by ensuring we achieve success through distinctive and cost-effective marketing across all channels. You will be responsible for creating a buzz around what we do, securing media coverage and managing the reputation of our brand and the brand of our partners. This is a hands-on role for an individual with a proven track-record of delivering innovative, high impact marketing communications strategies and campaigns, that boost traffic and conversion rates. Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive commercially viable and profitable solutions, often on tight budgets, that will deliver high percentage sales growth and ROI.
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial in developing the annual marketing plan.
- Determine efficient and effective channels for delivering the message to respective audiences.
- Optimise communication strategies and leverage opportunities.
- Act as an ambassador and guardian or the Emerald Airlines brand.
- Measure and report on the outcomes and effectiveness of all activities to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Active and compliant financial management of assigned budget with strong attention to value for money.
- Manage and develop our SEO strategy and company website.
- Manage and develop our Social Media platforms.
- Creation of press releases and responses to media queries.
- Proactively seeking new and innovative ways to engage the target audiences.
- Copywriting of marketing and communication materials.
- Assist in the organising of promotional events
- You will have a third level qualification in Marketing, Communications or Business with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will demonstrate a proven track-record for managing end to end campaign execution across both traditional and digital channels.
- Excellent attention to detail, a good understanding of digital marketing and key metrics, the ability to multitask and prioritise is essential.
- Ideally, you will have aviation or tourism marketing experience with photography skills, Photoshop, Adobe, Canva experience.
- Experience using website CMS such as WordPress would be an advantage.
- Digital marketing skills including SEO, AdWords, display, PPC, email and social media marketing as well as the ability to set up digital analytic tools and reporting are also required.
At Emerald Airlines, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where people are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Integrated into our core values is our commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a diverse workforce is central to our success. We’re friends, we’re teammates, we’re collaborators, we’re all hands on deck.