As Ireland's newest regional airline, we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and airline partners. We're all hands on deck, all working towards a common goal of delivering on the unique needs of our customers. At Emerald Airlines we believe our company’s roots and culture set us apart from other airlines. We are a tight-knit organisation with an emphasis on collaboration, communication and cohesion. Like any family, our business has a beating heart, made-up of our hard-working and dedicated team.
Emerald Airlines are seeking a Materials Controller, reporting to the Planning Manager, based at Dublin Airport. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure components are in stock and at the right locations to support the operation
- Coordinate and ensure components are sent for repair/overhaul in a timely manner
- Coordinate and ensure components are returned from repair/overhaul in accordance with vendor contractual obligations
- Ensure all repair warranty claims are processed and reconciled.
- Review materials repair and purchase quotations and select most cost efficient and appropriate option
- Support Maintenance Control with ad-hoc materials requests to ensure minimum operation disruption in case of AOG
- Support Maintenance Planning to ensure that materials are on-site as necessary to support planned maintenance
- Have at least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Experience with AMOS an advantage
- Pro-active nature, willing to learn quickly and take responsibility
- Attention to detail, highly organised, self motivated.
- Excellent attention to detail