Emerald Airlines are now actively recruiting for direct entry Captains for our Dublin base.
We are offering experienced pilots the opportunity to join Emerald Airlines, flying the most eco-responsible commercial turbo-prop aircraft, the ATR 72-600. At Emerald Airlines, you will get to work with a great team; we are a tight-knit organisation who value integrity, openness, and collaboration.
What we can offer you:
- Dublin base.
- Great earning potential.
- Regular roster, stable 5:2:5:3 pattern.
- Company pension scheme, life insurance, loss of licence cover.
- Annual medical paid.
- Staff Travel Privileges.
- Job security – permanent positions available.
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 2,000 hours total time of which at least 1000 hours are on large (>5700kgs) multi crew commercial transport aircraft.
- At least 500 (recent) hours Pilot in Command.
- EASA licence holder with current Class 1 medical.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in Ireland.
- Fluency in English
Assessment and Selection
Should you be shortlisted, you will progress through the following stages of assessment:
- We will invite you to complete an online assessment as the first step in the process. This is due to changes in EASA regulations which requires all new pilots to undertake a 'Work Related Behavioral' assessment prior to commencing the training under EASA regulation CAT.GEN.MPA.175.
- You will then be invited for an interview with a member of our People team and Flight Operations team.
- Should you be successful at interview stage, you will progress to a Simulator Assessment.
- After successful completion of all 3 stages, you will be offered a place on a Type Rating Course, with
Please ensure that you only apply if you meet all the minimum requirements stated.